200 ml Mediums Oxgall 031
200 ml Mediums Oxgall 031 Gall
Schmincke Oat Gall 200 ml
It is a moisturizing watercolor aid to optimize the fluidity of the watercolor and gouache paint and to use it on hard-to-reach soils. Water reduces surface tension. Facilitates the application of watercolor and gouache to oily areas. The bark used in the cracking technique provides a solid composition without dripping with primer paint. It is in liquid form and is made from natural products.
· Shake before use and mix if necessary.
· The oxgall pit can be mixed with water.
· Thin the product with a little water and mix with a different palette (use with caution).
· Dissolve oxen in water can clot and flocculate during long storage periods, but this does not pose a problem in the use of the product.
· The product can dissolve the oily layers of your varnished pallets and paint boxes.
· Wash your materials with water or soap.
· Close your lid carefully after use.
· Keep in dry and cool place.
· Test before use.